HOLUBAR
BOULDER PARKA JACKET VT50

US$  950,00
SIZE GUIDE
RETURN
You have 14 days from receipt of your order to request a return.
You can request your return on your MY ACCOUNT> section.
We will deliver it to you as soon as it's available.
Boulder VT50 mid-length Parka Jacket made from Ventile cotton, an exclusive water-proof material. Protective fixed hood with adjustable drawstring and snap buttons at its front. Concealed 2-way zip and branded snap buttons at front. Two lined vertical pockets and two flat pockets with flap and snap button at front. Holubar logo at left sleeve. Tonal patches at the elbows. Interior pocket. Drawstring at waist. Regular fit.

COMPOSITION: exterior fabric 100% COTTON. Lining 100% POLYESTER. Padding 90% NATURAL DOWN 10% FEATHER. Insert 41% COTTON 39% WOOL 20% MOHAIR. Knit inserts 50% WOOL 50% ACRYLIC.

Model wears size L, he is 192 cm (75 inch) tall and weighs 81 Kg (178 lb).

• COLOR: BLUE
  • FIT: REGULAR
  • MODEL: BOULDER VT50
  • Code: AW21M291-NB33
Complete the look
HOLUBAR
SHORT HUNTER JACKET LI77
US$  650,00
HOLUBAR
BOULDER SHORT JACKET LI77
US$  795,00
HOLUBAR
DEER HUNTER JACKET LI77
US$  650,00
HOLUBAR
BOULDER SHORT JACKET LI77
US$  795,00
SIZE GUIDE
X
The measurements shown for each size refer to the size of the item.
SIZE GUIDE
NO FILE
CLOSE
please let me know if it comes back available
* By submitting this form I declare that I have read the privacy policy and I agree the processing of my personal data.
CLOSE
wishlist
To save this article in your personal wishlist, log in or register on the site
CLOSE

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/vhosts/holubar.com/httpdocs/body/details_body.php on line 1483

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/vhosts/holubar.com/httpdocs/body/details_body.php on line 1485
Join the List
Get the VIP info on all things Holubar, including our newest designs and our commitment to both you and the planet
Check our privacy policy for more info on how we collect data and process information.
1% for the Planet
We take responsibly and give back to our planet. Holubar will pledge 1% of global sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment.
1% for the Planet
Free shipping on orders over $250
Contact Us
CLOSE

Subscribe to our newsletter
Enjoy 10%* off your next order

* the offer cannot be combined with other promotions in progress

* By submitting this form I declare that I have read the privacy policy and I agree the processing of my personal data.